Slip Resistant Resin Bound Surfacing In London
Once your resin-based surfacing has been laid it’ll last for years. That’s because we use specially selected durable materials– once set it will never crack.
Wondering how it benefits you? Once the resin has been put down it’ll create a slip resistant, decorative finish. It's highly water permeable, mimics natural drainage, and doesn't discolour over time.
Bonded surfacing can be applied to:
- Any existing or new concrete
- Patios, and more
Ready to reserve your appointment? Reach an adviser now and give us your details. You’ll get a cost-estimate in return.
Resin Bound Gravel That’s Laid Quickly
We offer you:
- A free survey of the worksite by a professional, which will allow us to tailor you a more detailed quote
- A uniquely styled surface that can feature any logo, pattern, or design you desire. You’ve got so many options!
- A concealer for your tired-looking areas. Has your driveway been looking a bit worse for wear? Here’s your chance to improve its visual appeal
- A choice between a wide range of different shades and tones. We’ll blend various stone types and tumbled coloured glass until you get what you want
- An area that’s completely safe and permanently bound. There are no loose stones, and it’s totally wheelchair friendly
- A long-lasting surface that requires almost no maintenance whatsoever
We Offer More than Just Resin Bonded Driveways in London
Before we can start your resin bound surfacing installation service in London we’ll need you to give us a few details. This will include what surface you want to overlay, the size of the area you want to cover, is there a special shape or logo that you want us to recreate, and more. Once you've provided this information we may arrange an on-site survey at will. After this, you’ll get a fixed quote.
When we've finished you’ll be left with an attractive, robust, and long-lasting surface. Remember - the resin bound gravel can also be applied to your driveway, garden pathways and you can give your outdoor space a unique style.
The resin will be trowelled to a smooth finish approximately 12-40mm thick. The exact measurement depends on the original surface, its foot traffic, and your requirements. Wondering if you can use the area as normal? Of course you can. In fact it’s now more durable than it ever was. The materials we use won’t ever crack, and water won’t affect it.
Get Resin Bounded Driveways & More from Specialists
Only experts can give you the finish you’re looking for. So look no further than us - we only employ experienced, passionate, and qualified resin bound gravel technicians. This is your service and we won’t ever forget it. Your opinion will always be taken into account!
Need to contact us? Our call centre is staffed 24/7 for your convenience. And you can also reach us online.