The Expert Landscaping Services We Deliver In London
We offer you a wide range of expert landscape services in London – each and every one has been tried and tested. Why don’t you check them out?
- Roof terrace design – make sure that your terrace is inviting and attractive. We’ll use a combination of plants, shrubs, trees, flowers, and containers.
- Window boxers and planters – order plant boxes suited to the specific size of your windows. Once filled, they’ll make a wonderful display
- Artificial hedge installation – the made-to-measure custom boxwood hedges we provide will be delivered to you, and then constructed onsite
- Garden landscaping – have experts shape your green space how you see fit. This comprehensive service can include removing existing vegetation and more
- Turfing – after your old turf has been removed, the ground will be levelled before professionals put down fresh, already established new grass
- Paving – you’ve got plenty of options to pick from. Want a sample before you book? No problem - we’ve got slabs of all different sizes and materials
- Artificial grass installation – once we’re done you’ll no longer need to mow, water, or repair your lawn. Your new grass will be maintenance-free!
- Decking installation – your new decking will be built from the ground up using the best materials available. You’ll be able to choose the colour
- Garden fencing – opt for a type and style of fence panel that suits your budget. We’ve got lap, feather edge, and close board panels to name but a few
- Garden lighting – you’ll be able to show off your luxurious green space even in the darkest hours of the day. Lights can be subtle or strong
- Exterior planting – discuss your vision with a customer care professional. Then arrange for gardeners to plant trees, shrubs and flowers wherever you desire
- Shed installation – show experienced technicians exactly where you want your new shed. We’ll lay a base with concrete and then assemble the structure
- Levelling – this is most commonly required before a landscaping project. Must be done before new turf can be laid, weed membranes installed, and so on
- Trellis installation – these contemporary screenings are both decorative and practical. They’ll keep your plants healthy and supported as they climb
- Resin bound surfacing – get a slip-resistant, decorative surface that manages surface water, too! Also known as bound gravel and decorative stone
- Patio laying – get help determining the size, and shape of your dream patio. Once that’s done, let us put your plans in motion
Connect With An Expert
You can contact us over the phone or online 24/7. Want to know more about our garden landscaping services before you get in touch? Navigate to the prices page here on our website. Don’t forget - quotes are easily provided.